Bus here meaning the life of this vision. It has to be more than feelings or even need and desire. It has to be more. It has to be deeper. It has to be what we really believe–inside–in the fiber of our being. It has to be what will both set the trajectory and hold us to a steady course. It has to be what will make the journey worthwhile, valuable, significant and impactful.
It has to be worth committing to. It has to be the heart of the matter.
At the heart of the matter is God. He has to be the one who has called us to this. God’s heart is the heart of this matter. His heart that never wavers, knows the way through, and creates a bulwark and plumb line.
God is calling.
He has something powerful and particular on His heart for WOMEN.
We are stronger together.
This is the heart of the matter. This is the central belief driving the Women of Our Time bus.
What, then, are our Values and Commitments?
- Intimate relationship with God as the beginning and ending of everything related to leadership and life.
- Intimate relationship with others, in Jesus Christ, as essential to healthy, powerful, and effective leadership.
- Hearing the voice of God, through Scripture and Holy Spirit, as essential for every believer and as our most important source of guidance for life and leadership.
- Moving Forward with endurance to fulfill the will of God to please God, which receives a rich reward.
- Leadership as a call of God, not limited by gender, age, ethnicity, or socio-economics.
- Every woman leader as made in the image of God, with a divine purpose, empowered with gifts, talents, abilities, and a message to be released for the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
We Commit to…
- Seeking, first and foremost, the presence of the Lord.
- Authenticity in relationship and commitment in community, with a bond of love.
- Empowerment and celebration of every woman and individual call.
- Faith and risk to reach the highest potential and fulfill the divine call.
- Confidentiality and safety in personal sensitive communications.
MEET DR. KIM MAAS
Dr. Kim Maas is a Woman of God called to speak, preach, and prophesy. She is a gifted directional leader, prophetic preacher and ordained pastor. Her passion is to empower, encourage and equip Gods people to move forward toward fulfilling the call of God on their lives. This passion comes through in her preaching, leadership, writing, and everyday life.
Kim is an international speaker, the Founder/C.E.O. of Kim Maas Ministries, and the Founder and Director of Women of Our Time (WOOT).
After a radical encounter with the Holy Spirit March 22, 1994, Kim left her twenty-two year nursing career to serve God full time as a prophetic minister. As an ordained Pastor, she has served in local church leadership as well as Pastoral ministry for two decades.
Kim earned a Doctorate in Ministry from United Theological Seminary and a Master of Divinity at The King’s University In California. She is married with three grown children and five grandchildren.